Thursday, October 30, 2008


Our Tinkerbell
Halloween 2008















9 comments:

Alana said...

I am so glad that you have a blogspot. It is such a great way to keep in touch. Dani is such a beautiful girl and her eyes with the mascara..WOW! Happy Halloween. We look forward to seeing you all Thanksgiving. Love, Alana

Cartier Family said...

Hurray! I was just thinking the other day that you should get a blog! I'm glad you did! I can't believe how big little Dani is getting! She is adorable! Hey, Dan would love to follow you around and take pictures...he LOVES everything related to photography...other than himself being in front of the camera, that is! When we come out for a visit next year, I'll be sure to mention it to him!

Matt&Melissa said...

Hi Maleia! It's Melissa, your old EK buddy! I'm glad you are joining the blogging world - its such a great way to stay in contact with friends and family. Your little girl is darling, and congrats on the new baby! You'll love having one of each...both are so much fun in VERY different ways! It seems like you guys are doing what you have always wanted to do - how awesome for your family! Keep in touch!

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

What a beautiful tinkerbell Dani was!! I still can't believe how grown up she looks in those photos! We can't wait to see you guys soon!!

The Richards family said...

Maleia your little girl is adorable!! And congrats on the new baby on the way... Soon. How fun for you!!! I am so glad you are doing a blog so we can keep up on what you are doing!! It looks like you are enjoying life, the ranch sounds like a lot of fun. We will have to check it out sometime!!!

Amanda said...

BLogs are the best--I love being able to see each other and get to know people all over again! I am glad you are doing one--Dani is a doll!
Amanda

The Preece Family said...

Maleia, welcome to the blogging world! It's such a great way to waste time, you'll quickly find out. :) DARLING photos by the way! Dani was the cutest tinkerbell I've ever seen! I'll be sure to check back on you guys often now! Love, Jenny

Cheri said...

Yeah I'm so glad that you have a blog! Too much fun! Dani is so beautiful! She makes a lovely Tinkerbell! And congrats on the baby on the way! I'm so excited for you.

Glitzy Glass said...

So cute, I found your blog through Holly, cool!