Laura Danielle Titus
Danielle (or Dani, as we call her) is now 2-1/2 years old and not a day goes by that she ceases to amaze her father and I. I guess we are like most first-time parents and can't get over the hilarious little things she thinks to say and do. She is a very happy, strong-willed little girl and has more energy than her pregnant mom can keep up with sometimes. It seems that just in the past couple months she has become so much more conversant and is really starting to get her father's knack for practical humor.
I think one of the things I love most about Dani is that she is the perfect mix between a girly-girl and a rough & tough tomboy. She adores anything having to do with Disney Princesses and loves to dress up, but she also would much rather be outside getting dirty and helping mommy or daddy work outside with the animals... especially the horses. She will be debuting her costume as Tinkerbell tonight at the ward Halloween Trunk-or-Treat, so we will be sure to post a pic or two of that one.
1 comment:
Look at the little monkey in the tree!
Post a Comment