.jpg)
I love these ultrasound pics! It's so fun to look at them and try to think you can see what they might look like. In this case, it looks as though this one once again got my nose! :) I also love the one looking straight at his face... it's fun to see his chubby cheeks. The doctor said that he's measuring a little big for my due date (over 4 pounds!), so she's now willing to induce me before the end of the year-- as long as my body and this kid are ready, of course. We'll just have to hope that he wants to be a December baby!
4 comments:
Ultrasound pic's are always so much fun! It's so neat that you're going to get a little boy! Hope everything goes well with the labor!
Those pictures are so darling. I am glad your little guy is measuring big, that is great news for you guys. That means almost a month to go!! Wow! Time flies.
wow! you are getting so close. it will go by so fast i bet. good luck with everything.
Maleia,
Congrats on #2, well 8 more days right! I just found your blog from Beau's, (sad to say I don't have time to sit and blog stalk).
Your little girl is adroable and I hope you are ready to welcome the new little one soon! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
Our blog has recently been privitized so if you'd like to see it send an e-mail to holmesjessicamarie@yahoo.com
Take care, Jessica Dewey Holmes
Post a Comment