This picture isn't very recent (taken back in August), but it's the only one I have so far. We can't express how very excited we are for this little boy to join our family! So far, the pregnancy has been very uneventful and he is showing to be growing and developing as he should. His big sister is very excited for him to come and "play" with her sometime after Christmas. She always talks about what a big helper she will be when he gets here, so I hope that means we won't have any jealousy issues. Time will tell, I guess. Mom is getting a little impatient at this point and wondering if he's EVER going to get here, but I think that's the Lord's way of preparing moms for labor.
Ho ho ho!
1 year ago

1 comment:
I have hit that point in the pregnancy too. I am ready for little guy to join us and to have the weight taken from my back/tummy. The joys of the last couple months! You have great ultrasound pictures. We can never get a good picture of William...he always has his hands over his face. Bummer. At least we know he has hands!
Post a Comment