Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

Today for many is a dreaded day of the year.  Since meeting this guy 12-1/2 years ago, however, it is a day that I am continually grateful for.  It is the day that I celebrate the birth of my best friend!! 

 
I must admit that often I have thought where in the world I would possibly be had I not fell in love with this man.  I shudder to think of the things I would have missed!  With relief in that thought, I can see so clearly the divine plan of a Father in Heaven who saw how perfectly matched he is for me and how our companionship would help me grow in ways that have so dearly enriched my experience here on this earth.  He is a man of so much love, devotion, and faith.  And I love how he chooses to enjoy his life and see the good that comes from each experience.  He is teaching me something every day and never ceases to make me so very proud to call my own.  Happy Birthday, Greg!  You are such a blessing in my life!

1 comment:

The Haley Family said...

Happy birthday, Greg! We're lucky to call you our friend!!