The man in this picture standing beside me below is a man to whom I owe a great deal. Today, as we celebrate 12 years of marriage, I marvel at the retrospective view of a Father in Heaven who knew how much we needed one another and how in following the path that was lain, has brought me more happiness than I ever could have wished for myself. I love this man with all my heart. Happy Anniversary, Greg.
6 comments:
Congratulations! Wonderful pictures. I love the look and feel of the picture of you and Greg in the hospital when you had Danielle. Wow what a touching photo. They are all so beautiful! We love you and your special family you have created.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to two of my most FAVORITE people in the world! Isn't it amazing how Heavenly Father creates opportunities for us to meet our soul mate! Love you guys!! Have a great weekend getaway, I wish I was closer to steal the kids from you!!
Congratulations!
You guys rock! Congrats to 12 years of fun. Miss you all very much.
Congratulations! I loved all of the pictures!
beautiful! Congrats :)
Post a Comment