Friday, December 31, 2010

Not Too Bad If I Say So Myself...

 Well, many of you know that I am not the most creative person in the world, but I was determined this year to be a little more outgoing on Matthew's birthday cake.  So..... here is my first attempt!!  I must admit- even though it's not perfect- I though it turned out pretty well.  And most importantly of all, the kids loved it. 

What a fun birthday filled with family, McDonalds Playland, fun little presents, and great food!  


4 comments:

The Haley Family said...

SO fun! Great job on the cake!!! The kids don't care about perfection and they just love that it was made for them! I love it! Will you come and make one for me? :) Miss you!

Jenni Call said...

You have mad cake decorating skills. Trust your kid's reaction! I think you should make amelia's next cake

Mindy said...

WOW great job! I can't believe he's 2!

Titus Fam said...

I feel so bad we never called Matthew on his B-day. Please give him huge hugs from us. Make sure he knows we love him and are thinking of him!