Thursday, January 1, 2009

Matthew Dean Titus, 12/30/08, 4:58 p.m., 6 lbs. 5 oz., 19.5 in










9 comments:

Cartier Family said...

Welcome Matthew! He is such a doll! Congrats!!!

The Richards family said...

congrats!!! I bet you will enjoy him so much, and I bet big sister will be so much help! I am so excited for you,How much fun is that!!!!!

Amanda said...

COngrAtuLatioNs!! Enjoy that little cutie. He is so tiny--and honestly one of the cutest babies I've ever seen.

Cindy G said...

Congrats, Maleia! He's darling. I'm glad you are both doing well. What fun to have one of each...I agree. Boys are a whole new world. Enjoy!

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

Oh my! Matthew is so adorable! I love the pictures of Danielle with him! Every time I look at your blog it make me miss you, and Greg, and Danielle so much! We can't wait to meet Matthew. I hope you keep posting pictures so we can see him grow! We love you!!!

Dan and Lora said...

More Pictures.... !!! I hope you guys are doing well!!!

Cheri said...

He is adorable! Congrats!

It all began here said...

Brian and I enjoyed visiting with you guys Saturday. Thanks for stopping by,

We love you guys~

Hollie said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable.