Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lil' Buckaroo


I cannot get enough of this kid.  We woke Matthew up this morning to ask him if he wanted to go and move cows with mom and dad.  He jumped out of bed, and not many minutes longer had most of this outfit on.  He loved dressing like his daddy and was so excited to have a "need" for his chinks & rope.  It was the move from Lower Clover to White House (an 11 mile drive), which with some of our cows takes a good 5 hours or so.  Not once did Matthew complain to me about being out there other than when he was demanding to ride the horse with Dad.  I wish I'd have taken a picture of Matthew in the saddle with Greg riding behind the cantle as he would copy-cat every command that would come out of his dad's mouth.  It was an adorable scene to behold. 

1 comment:

The Haley Family said...

cuck-a-doodle-do Jerry! :0)

He is SO stinkin' cute