Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

I think Halloween might be one of my little family's favorite holidays.  For Greg, it is because of the excuse to keep in reserve an absurd amount of sugary sweets in the house; for Dani, it is the opportunity to wear makeup for the only allowed day of the year; and for Matthew.... refer to the same reason for Greg.  Grandma and Grandpa Pizza were able to come out during this time, so the kids were anxious to show off their costumes.  Also, Dani's school put on a Spook Night, which was my favorite part.  I always loved visiting the spook alleys growing up..... perhaps because it was always an excuse to hold a cute boy's hand.  That love still remains, but this time I had not only a cute husband's hand to hold, but two frightened children.  Elementary school spook alleys are supposed to be pretty tame for kids, right?  Not these... they quickly sent both children climbing straight up our legs and screaming at the top of their lungs.  It's funny now, but at the time I felt pretty bad for torturing them so.




  

No comments: